Monday

Sneek Peak {Shawn}

Wheeler Family LR (419 of 582) copy

This family rocked it!! It was so fun meeting both of Shawn’s kids for the first time and I love what they chose to wear. Aren’t the daughter’s shoes to die for? This is the second time I’ve shot at this location and the contrast of their outfits and the brick setting made for some awesome black and white pictures and a whole different look.

Wheeler Family LR (130 of 582) Wheeler Family LR (134 of 582) copy 2

Wheeler Family LR (282 of 582)

I love the picture down below. I was aiming for a picture like this as we were walking to another location, but you really never know how it is going to turn out until you take it. Well I love how the sun is shining through above their heads and the girls rockin’ it with their purses. It gave it a whole rock star look to me.

Wheeler Family LR (439 of 582)

Wheeler Family LR (537 of 582)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP