Wednesday

Jadyn Can Dance

(1 of 2) copy 2

What a fun photoshoot! Jaydn and her sisters are such

beautiful girls and I’m beginning to like taking pictures in this genre, dance.

(4 of 5)

I love the color in the picture above equally to the same picture below. They each create a different feeling, the one below is so dramatic.

(1 of 1)-9

(1 of 1)-4 copy

We have plenty of smiles from this girl, here were just a few of our fun action shots that Jaydn was so willing to try out.

Walker Baptism (585 of 732)

(1 of 1)-5 Breathtaking!!

(1 of 1)-31

I couldn’t decide which one I liked better, so I put them both up.

(1 of 1)-32

Stunning!

(1 of 1)-14 copy

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP