Friday

Sneak Peek {Brooklyn}

Brooklyns Baptismfinal_edited-4Recognize this cute girl from an earlier photoshoot?

She just turned 8 and her mom wanted some cute pics of just her in her baptism dress. I think they turned out so cute showing her sweet spunky personality. I made her invitation and i

f you would like a custom announcement/invitation/holiday card contact me for pricing and you can print it at your place of choice.

Walker Baptism (91 of 732) copy 2

I love this picture of her sitting on the Mesa temple steps. I can’t help but think in a few years she will come out of those doors married in another white dress. How they grow so fast, but not too fast Brooklyn.

Walker Baptism (120 of 732) copy 2 Walker Baptism (208 of 732) copy 2

Walker Baptism (247 of 732) copy 2

Brooklyn’s quite the dancer so it was fun capturing her fun personality and pointed toe here.

Walker Baptism (233 of 732) copy I love these last two pictures as she could be pondering the big choice she has made. Walker Baptism (301 of 732) copy

Walker Baptism (374 of 732)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP