Tuesday

First Family Portrait

 

 

Baby Horse (78 of 125) copy 2 

 

I had the privilege taking pictures of this new moms first baby colt less than 24 hours old.  There is something so special about seeing a newborn, and for me it was my first seeing a newborn colt.  They are so tiny but so strong.  I was impressed with the kinds of things this little girl could do in such a small amount of time since coming out of her mother.  What a special treat for my children and I.   

   

Baby Horse (17 of 125)

  Baby Horse (28 of 125) Baby Horse (60 of 125) copyBaby Horse (75 of 125) copy Baby Horse (66 of 125)   Baby Horse (33 of 125)  Baby Horse (41 of 125)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP