Sunday

Sneak Peek {Kathryn}

I have taken this couples photos since they began, when they were engaged, when they had their baby and now a growing family. I love my sister and I am so happy that they have recently moved back to Arizona from Virginia. Kathryn wanted a desert landscape and this was such a fun place to take them to for a variety of desert backdrops. Who knew the desert could be so pretty.

Picture11

Picture1

I loved the facial expressions captured here; isn’t she a doll. I couldn’t decide which picture I liked better, the black and white or color so I put both of them up. Picture13

Picture10

Picture9

I also had a lot of fun playing around with Photoshop and doing a few new poses.

Picture12

I couldn’t decide which picture I liked better! The close crop of their hands or the one where she is holding her daughter and looking at her hubby. I think they are both nice and couldn’t help but include both of them. Picture7Picture6 Playing with some sun flare! I loved the entanglement of these trees, are we really in Arizona?Picture5

Picture2 Picture4Picture8Picture3

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP