Sunday

Birthday Photo Shoot

My daughter celebrated her birthday last weekend with her cousin; they are best friends! I thought it was a good time to take nice pictures of the both of them. They were such hams, posing for me as if they were models. I had a lot of using different effects in Photoshop and I just adore the pictures below; I know I am biased and maybe that is why there are so many pictures. Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket I told her to give me a pose and she quickly gave me this one and many cute others. She's too cute.

Photobucket

Photobucket
I loved adding in the color with this black and white pic.

Photobucket


Photobucket
My niece is such a breathtaking girl, look at her gorgous green eyes.
Photobucket


Photobucket

I love how my niece puts her tongue through the holes of her teeth, really making it a milestone pic.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Gotta love a black and white picture.

Photobucket


Photobucket
Going for a vintage look.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Best Friends!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP