Monday

Rex + Shaleigh Family

I had soo much fun shooting this family. They loved being in front of the camera and why not they are a beautiful fun family. I branched out more on this shoot with more creativity and thus had a lot of favorite pics with this family. I adored feeling the tremendous love they had for each other.

Photobucket



PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

We were fighting daylight at this point, but for some reason we kept going and still came out with some great shots.

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love this pic!! I find myself studying it for some time noticing everyones facial expressions and body language. Too cute!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP